Thursday, May 12, 2005

Transform or Die

WOW two posts in one day I'm must be CRAZY!! There's some stuff I need to get off my chest though.

I've been thinking about the factthat I'm 28 years old and have accomplished anything. It's time I finally got out there and kicked some ass. So here's a list of things I need to get done:

!.) Find a job.
I've been apply at various places for the past 3 weeks so hopefully I'll be heraing something soon.

2.) Pay off credit cards.
This is the most important thing I need do. When I get a job my first few pay checks will be going straight to Providian. YAY!

3.) Draw some finished art work to go into my portfolio and work ideas for my comic strip.

4.) Send my portfiolo to varies Children's books publishers.

5.) repay the $1400 I barrowed from my mother.

6.) Get an new School Advisor and figure out what I need to take to graduate.

7.) Stop collecting Marvel Legends and just focus on Transformers.


So those are the most important things I need to get done before Septimber. Alot of it depends on me getting a job, so I have to stay on top of that. Even if that means working at Curcuit City. I hope Fed Ex calls or mails me something soon. I need that job!!! POSITIVE THOUGHTS POSITIVE THOUGHTS PLEASE PLEASE!!! I hope the Fed Ex gods are listening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home