Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Goodbye June 2009

Last day of June 2009, nothing important to say. I'm just gonna ramble for a few sentences. Let's see, my boy Jahreese got married two weekends ago. Kinda shocking only because you forget how much time has passed and how much people have grown. sometimes I feel like a keep myself stuck in college kid mode and refuse to grow up. Been working this job at Fed Ex for four years now. I know it's way beyond time to let it go. I'm not good with change but I learn to roll with it. So maybe I need to figuratively jump off a bridge and see what happens. Speaking of which, I told Dulcinea I like her and she politely laughed in my face. So, if it goes anywhere there great. If not, oh well, I tried. FML... Moving on...I'm rediscovering the artist in me. Slowly, I've got some ideas. Things can only go up from there. So, yeah, goodbye June 2009. It's been real.

-Tyrone On Everyday (toe)

1 Comments:

Blogger toe said...

Let it go bruh. It aint worth your time.

July 1, 2009 at 5:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home