Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Hello July, I won't miss you when you're gone

too early in the morning. I shouldn't be posting but fuck it! Another work day gone another few dollars earned.Is it wrong to want to "Hulk out" and destroy everyone and everything in your path? Yes, but I need to do something to make me feel better. I cant stop these thoughts from haunting. I dont how kill these thoughts so I can uplift myself. I'm an adult and I live like a recluse. watching people live and things happen around me. And wishing I could get over myself and join. I'll figure it out someday. Just wish that day would come sooner than later. I try to be positive about things but monster in my head is just too strong sometimes. Rambling again. Goodnight.

-Tyrone On Everyday (toe)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home