Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Out and About

So, yah boy went to bible study of all things last night. It was interesting but nothing i'd ever want to do again. After my people find out I will b mocked for the rest of my days but I can take it. HA!

A few co-workers are planing on going to Hot Springs, Arkansas. Not exactly sure if they meant a water park or what but I said I didn't want to go but I kinda do. Not sure about road trips. I'm trying to put myself out there more but I don't know about this. Even if I ultimately don't go it won't be the end of the world.

On a totally different note, I'm never asking for advice ever again. It just feels like I'm baring my soul and I never feel right about it. So, fuck it. I'll figure it out on my own. I usually know what to do, I just to need muster up enough courage to do it.


-Tyrone On Everyday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home