Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Deluxe Burger

Still flying high. got a lot of work done this weekend. Planning my nest movement right now. Also thinking about this party I've been invited to this saturday. I'm going but the whole dancing thing is throwing me. Should I or shouldn't I. More importantly CAN I or Can't I dance. Sure I can grove a little to a beat but i'm no G when it comes to dancing. so hopefully I wont look too stupid or feel too weird.

I didn't get to see much of miss Deluxe Burger tonight but I saw enough to get me to tomorrow. She had her sexy teacher glasses on tonight. Yeah...calm down boy...and yes she will be at said party. At least that's what the hostess said. If she isn't there I'm only staying a few minutes.

Anyway, I'm gonna go wash my teeth, brush my face, watch anime and dream a naughty dream about deluxe burgers...

-Tyrone On Everyday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home