Wednesday, August 26, 2009

teh Wednesday Random

Happy Wednesday!

I ate some kinda bullshit Wal-Mart brand Cheese Steak thing and a can of sugar free Red Bull. Hands down the worse breakfast ever. I don't know what I was thinking. Tomorrow it's back to oranges and watermelon.

Caught the music bug again this week. I've been listening to WU-Tang Clan and The Foreign Exchange. Last week it was DANNY! and some old George Benson. George Benson's version of "Hey Girl' is probably my favorite song to sing along with. Especially when I'm driving. I swear I sound just like him...^-^

Nothing new to report on the deluxe burger front. Caught her at the "watering hole" mumbled something about her being in my way...yeah that was smart...got my water and walked away with my tail between legs...oh well there always tomorrow.

Till then I remain

-Tyrone On Everyday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home