Thursday, August 27, 2009

teh Thursday random

Welcome to Thursday, bout to go wash some clothes for work. Maybe make some wings and what not. Thinking bout shit. Same ole same ole. Thinking I should go out anf get a Memphis Flyer, on second thought I'll just check their website. Looking for something to do on the weekdays other than think about women I can't get on what I'm going to do with my life. That stuff is fun and all but I'm moving on to new problems. I believe this thing with miss deluxe burger will work itself out eventually. This week has been dead silence on the matter so fuck it. Seems to be an every other week thing with broad anyway.

The Third Movement will take place his weekend. Not sure what I want to do. I was thinking Super Ty on Pluto but maybe I'll revisit Horus Joe or Just Smile. Think I will redo Horus Joe and Just Smile in color.

Speaking of this weekend, been thinking about this party i'm going to Saturday night. Still don't know if I'm going to dance. Just not the comfortable around those people or any group of people for that matter. Guess I have to just remember not to freak out...

-Tyrone On Everyday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home