Sunday, February 28, 2010

POW! get over ya EGO

Things couldn't be better. right? Yose gots alls yose needs. Remember that. It's hard to remember that. Or maybe I need to live like that. And learn to be more open. Don't really know how to do that one. Guess I just need to talk more. That one is hard when you can't think of anything to say. Trying to DO instead of say I'm gonna do. Like for the last 5 hours I've been listening to music instead on the internet. I should have been DOing was drawing...as usual. Anyway still dreaming the possible hoping for the impossible waiting what's possible in me to let me shine.

Quick note from the MonstEr: Broads I could fuck. Wonder how many I could have. Think I could have that one, that one and that one. Never know I will. Too slow I is. Being the nice nigga never gets you nothing but last. Monster still in the incubator he is, still growing, still stalking his prey.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/40588639@N07/


-TYRONE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home