Monday, February 14, 2011

A Happy Valentines Day Niggaro?

blah blah blah...sent some flowers. The broads who got 'em liked 'em. Think I really just wasted my time. Lesson learned, moving on. Hope this lesson sticks. Been sick all weekend. 48 hour head cold shit. Glad it's gone but now it's time to go back to work. Vacation is still two months away. I have somethings I like to do. Most likely I wont be able to save up the money to do them. So, looks like another vacation suck in the house. Wish this was a happier blog. I never post good news here. Maybe I don't like to talk about the good things that happen to me. There are more good moments these days though. Today wasn't a bad. It just wasn't great. Maybe thing will change at work tonight. I've said enough for today.


laters~
TYRONE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home