Saturday, August 29, 2009

teh early saturday morning random damndom

In bout 18 hours it will be party, Now I'm not much of a party goer. I'm Mr. Home body but that's only because I don't really hang out with anybody. Haven't talked to my friends in years. That's mostly my fault though. I wasnt much of a friend so they moved on I guess. Anyway back to the party,now this girl was nice enough to invite me and I should be nice enough to at least show my face. I probably won't dance but maybe I'll have a drink or two then get on my merry fucking way...back to my self imposed prison ( my room in my mother's house). Even if deluxe burger is there.

IN OTHER NEWS...

Thinking about the world or my world rather, trying not to get depressed again. I do need to get out of this house and get my own place. I mght be rotting away here... NO ENOUGH OF THAT. I know what time it is...time to do no more self reflecting.. my go date has long since pass and the time strike has been now for too long. early saturday morning random OVER. Time to go live!

-Tyrone On Everyday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home